Using a colour depositing Shampoo and Conditioner can enhance your red hair colour and bring shine, ideal for use at home to prolong the colour of dyed hair or enhance natural tones. One of our most popular products in the shampoo for red hair range.
How Colour Depositing Shampoo works
– This shampoo for red hair and matching conditioner are designed as temporary hair colouring products. The dyes used are deposited on the surface of the hair shaft gradually. If application is discontinued, the colour will gradually fade and wash out, and there is no unsightly regrowth at the roots.
– It helps to maintain a uniform and shiny colour between two permanent dye applications.
– Regular use will intensify the colour obtained; highly charged with semi-permanent dyes and ultra-shiny particles of pearlized mica.
– The shampoos contain a U.V. filter to protect the dyes and the hair from U.V. – induced fading.
– The Color Revive Conditioners contain a mix of active ingredients including wheat protein and ceramides. Your hair is left feeling soft and shiny.
– They do not contain ammonia, oxidizing agents or alcohol and are compatible with all hair dyes.
Warning: To be stored in a cool place, out of direct sunlight. Wear gloves when manipulating the products. May stain textiles.
Important tips for using colour depositing shampoo
The resulting colour obtained is strongly linked to the porosity of the hair: the more porous the hair, the deeper the colour obtained. We advise to carry out a strand test before using the shampoo for red hair. On extremely porous hair (bleached to a high degree, for example) the colours obtained may be very intense. The colouring effect obtained with the Color Revive Conditioner is more intense than with the Shampoo alone.
Color Revive is not intended to replace a permanent or semi-permanent dye. This range of products is meant to correct, intensify, or harmonize a colour. They have a temporary colouring effect and should be used regularly to obtain a continuous colour.
For best results from colour depositing shampoo
Wet and towel-dry the hair. Apply Color Revive Shampoo and work up a lather. Rinse. Re-apply Color Revive Shampoo generously, without creating lather, and leave on the hair for up to 5 minutes, according to the colour intensity desired. Rinse thoroughly and apply Color Revive Colour Depositing Conditioner for maximum care and color. Refresh a ‘washed-out’ color in between 2 dye applications, or enhance natural tones.
SULPHATE FREE and CRUELTY FREE
If you’re concerned about the ingredients of your shampoo and conditioner you can view a complete list of the ingredients in the Copper Flame and Chilli Pepper Shampoos and Conditioners here View Ingredients List .
Colour Revive shampoo and conditioners aren’t tested on animals.
Choose your colour
Medium Brown Hair
Auburn or Aubergine Hair
|Copper Flame||Light warm copper tone||Brightens +deepens copper tones||NOT RECOMMENDED|
|Chilli Pepper||Adds coppery /red tones||Deepens and intensifies coppery /red tones||Intensifies coppery /red tones|
Tip from a regular user;
I am natural strawberry blonde going white on top and have to do my roots every three weeks. To delay this for a week, I squirt the ‘copper’ shampoo on the top roots, leave it on for fifteen minutes, then wash it off. It works! Doesn’t dye the roots but the white seems to disappear and the colour of my hair generally is enhanced. My friends have even noticed that the colour of my hair looks richer. Admittedly redder than strawberry blonde but I love it!
– Penelope B